Ayala Malls together with BPI Express Credit introduces the BPI Ayala Malls AMORE Visa credit card, the first mall lifestyle credit card that gives shoppers access to the ultimate mall and lifestyle experience.
Why BPI Ayala Malls AMORE Visa credit card:
– you can earn shopping rebates, discounts and freebies at participating merchants and many more mall perks and privileges in all Ayala Malls
– Shopping rebates of 1%, 4% or 3% for every P1000 spent in BPI-affiliated Ayala Mall establishments await those who use their BPI Ayala Malls AMORE Visa Credit Card
– shoppers can enjoy instant discounts and freebies in participating merchant stores and enjoy unlimited use of customer and family lounges and e-lounges
– get exclusive invites to sale events, workshops, and promotional activities
– Movie aficionados get exclusive invitations to movie block screenings and enjoy a cinema express lane and a 5% discount on cinema ticket purchases.
A few weeks back, we were invited to the launch of this amazing lifestyle card that can top all lifestyle cards. The Terraces at Ayala Center Cebu recently provided the backdrop to the elegant Cebu launch led by Rowena Tomeldan, Vice President and Head of Operations and Support Services of the Ayala Land, Inc. Commercial Business Group, BPI Card Banking Group Head and Senior Vice President Maria Cristina Go, and Visa Philippines Business Development Director Pia Arellano. (below)
Maria Cristina Go of BPI, Rowena Tomeldan of Ayala Malls, Maricris Bernardino of Ayala, Pia Arellano of VISA – More photos of the launch here
They were joined by Cebu Holdings Inc. President Francis Monera, Ayala Land Commercial Business GroupDivision Manager and Marketing Head Maricris Bernardino, BPI Express Credit Issuing Head and Vice President Elaine Guzman, BPI Market & Strategy Development Head and Vice President Richmond Ezer Escolar, and Visa Philippines Marketing Head Agnes Padilla.
“It is more powerful card,” said Rowena Tomeldan of Ayala Malls. Ayala Malls, BPI and VISA certainly gave shoppers more reasons to the malls.
Ginbee Go said, “It is the right time to have a product that we can be proud of.”
Adding to the glamour of the event, guests and mall shoppers alike were treated to classical performances by the Opera Belles.
Get your own BPI-Ayala Malls Amore Visa and enjoy the privileges of the card that loves you the most by logging on to bpicards.com. ACARDS will still be honored until February 2013.