//update – CONTEST WINNERS HAVE BEEN RAFFLED ALREADY. Keep posted next week for announcements!
Hello, Cebu! I wanted to put up a separate page for all giveaways and contests which we will be having regularly in the future – thanks to our generous sponsors endorsers and happy campers. Right now, to officially launch InstyleCebu’s Contest Page for September, we will be raffling off two gift certificates from Maribago Bluewater. The beach resort in Mactan is located at Buyong Mactan Island, Lapulapu City Cebu, Philippines.
InstyleCebu, together with the organizers of Cebu Blog Camp, will be giving away two tickets to the lucky winners of the September contest to Maribago Bluewater’s Themed Dinner for Two.
Before we go ooh and aah, we just have a few questions for you before we start handing out these gift certificates. Anyone who answers the questions will just place their comments below and we will be raffling off the winner before September 18. How’s that? The question is:
If you could have any themed dinner you want, which theme would be ideal for you?
There you go! Easy peasy, right? The contest rules are fair, too:
1. We will close the entries on September 18, 2010, 11:59 pm, Manila Time.
2. The more comments, the better. Variety is a plus.
3. Open to Cebu and Manila residents only. (sorry, friends!)
4. Gift Certificates are transferrable.
5. Transportation to and from the venue will no longer be provided by InstyleCebu.
6. Open to ALL ages.
7. No substitute prize is available and there is no cash equivalent.
8. InstyleCebu reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of winning or concert date, whichever is shortest time or the winner forfeits the prize.
9. Writers of InstyleCebu, our advertisers, affiliates, and immediate families are not eligible to participate or win.
10. By participating in the contest, contestants and winners agree to allow the use of their name, voice and likeness for promotional purposes.
Whew. I apologize if I bore you with the details! Hahah. Trust me – this is worth it! Winners are going to be announced via Randomizer. I haven’t tried that site yet but my friends have attested to its unbiased raffling so there! Good luck, Cebu!
ps. Questions? Email email@example.com
**Photos taken from the Maribago website. Reproduction without consent is not allowed.
Share and Enjoy