Dilemma! Dilemma! Sorry to greet you with a slight negativity but this is quite a mini crisis. All these online shops sprouting left and right like mushrooms and nothing seems appealing to a full figured girl like me.
I have yet to find my go-to shop for the sporadic and spontaneous summer outing emergencies that will surely fill up my idle schedule. Department stores aren’t much of a help either. Save me oh Lord from floral print tankinis!
Nevertheless, a girl would just have to make do with improvising and being faithful to a set of big girl rules that work for you. These are my plus size summer fashion tips!
- Figure out what body type you belong to. Apple, pear, or hour glass.
- Abide by the laws of the color wheel. If you’re dark skinned, wear bright colors. Earth colors for fair gals.
- Don’t just go with the plain black one piece right away. Look fun by mix and matching different colors.
- Dare to wear a two piece. Everybody have stretch marks, I say KEBS! I’ve been looking around for high waist two piece swimsuits like the one Taylor Swift was spotted wearing.
- A belt would be a nice addition.
- Arm yourself with sheer or knitted cover ups. It sure gives you that confidence boost.
- Don’t look down while walking around the beach or resort. Chin up and put a smirk on that adorable face.
My summer officially kicked off last weekend. Dakong Bato at Dalaguete Cebu was indeed the perfect place to start the summer frolics. What a big splash we made!
The bigger the figure the better I like her
The better I like her the better I feed her
The better I feed her the bigger the figure
The bigger the figure the more I can love
– Louis Prima
Get the details of my summer splash at my site The ViXeN’s LaiR ^^