What do you do when you do not have the energy, the time and the luxury to go to a salon for a 3 hour facial that they will only eventually poke you, sting you and charge you a leg? I heard someone say, “There are no ugly women. Just lazy ones!” However, I think I have the perfect excuse to combat that statement with Purederm‘s answer to DIY facial mask with their Nutritive firming Hydro Pure Gel Mask.
Purederm Nutritive firming Hydro Pure Gel Mask
Contains high-moisturizing ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin to deliver results. You will notice the mask become thinner with time, as the active ingredients get absorbed into your skin.
The rich invigorating mask is enriched with Caviar Extract, Green Tea Extract and VitaminE and other natural ingredients to visibly nourish, lift and firm your skin to bring back it’s youthful glow. Leaving you looking and feeling for the day ahead!
Definitely for uneven skin tone, brightening
Purederm was kind enough to let me sample some of their products and I instantly put on my guinea pig hat on and tried out without any preamble this gel mask. I’ve heard of sheet masks, cream masks, the peel-off kind masks and clay masks. You couldn’t imagine how happy I am when one the samples Purederm sent was a gel mask to try on.
How to use: (instructions from the back)
1. Thoroughly clean and dry face
2. Open the packet and take out the upper and lower sheets. Remove the plastic from both sides of the sheets
3. Apply the upper and lower sheets onto the face and smooth out any air bubbles with fingers
4. Wear the mask for 20-30 minutes and peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage remaining essence into the skin.
The results? Smooth, bright and supple skin! I couldn’t help but feel that when you take off the mask the rest of your facial features go along with it – that’s how light it felt like. You are not supposed to rinse off your face after so I totally enjoyed the feeling of having a cleaner face during the rest of the day. My skin was unscathed from mere experimentation with this new gel mask and thank God, I didn’t break out nor turn red with Purederm’s Nutritive firming Hydro Pure Gel Mask.
Make sure your hands are clean before touching the mask.
It is best to put them on at nighttime.
The mask is slimy (and slippery!) so make sure while leaving them on for 30minutes, you are completely stationary.
I tried putting on my eyeglasses and they were not in the way at all.
So this is how I look like while putting on the mask – do not freak out, it is just me with a mask on! Hahaha. Maybe if I had my Purederm BB Cream on after I wouldn’t look this ghastly!
Cautions: (also from the back)
1. Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sun-burnt skin
2. Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during use and if above symptoms persist after use
3. Keep out of eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or tapes
5. Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high and low temperature. keep away from the reach of children. To prevent dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.
Disclaimer: Products featured in this blog may or may not have the same effect on others. Consider your skin type when trying new products. It is still best to consult your dermatologist to know which product is best suitable for you. While the product sample was sent for review, this blog is not paid and is not influenced by the company in any way.
This post may contain an affiliate link, which gives us commission when you click and purchase something from that link. It’s just like a retail associate who works on a commission basis. When you shop through an affiliate link on your favorite Cebu fashion blog and Cebu shopping blog, you help support the site!
**Photos by Kristine Roa unless otherwise stated. Reproduction without consent is not allowed.
Share and Enjoy