Do you remember when Friendster was still dominating the social media networking community in the 90s and Multiply was our answer to storing our high-res photos and sharing them to our friends? Multiply has grown bigger and its market has expanded to reach thousands of users who blog, share and perhaps buy from the site. The platform is still there but they have now added the Multiply Marketplace.
Our friends from Multiply helped us get to know the process a bit more as they visited Cebu in June and met up with shoppers and bloggers and merchants from Cebu at Ila Puti.
Me with Eden, Rabsin, and Mark Monta (above) and Alexa, Vanessa and Rianna (below)
So what Rianna was saying, on top of helping others grow their own marketplace, Multiply now has the following –
- 88,000 digital stores (and growing!)
- open 24/7 (click to buy in the comfort of your own home)
- secure payment with BDO Virtual Card, BPI, Paypal and G-Cash.
- Buyer Protection Program offered to customers
- Choose from 17 categories: Beauty and Fragrances, Baby and Toddler, Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Collectibles, Computers,
- Electronics, Food, Flowers and Gifts, Health and Personal Care, Home and Garden, Jewelry and Watches, Movies, Music and Books, Professional Services, Sports and Outdoors, Toys and Hobbies, Video Games and Everything Else.
Simplified “social” shopping at its best, right? Happy to meet the Shop Multiply team! (all photos from Multiply)
Can’t wait to show you how MY Shopping at Multiply experience has been. Posting soon! Xx
More Multiply posts here:
Share and Enjoy