Eden Villarba of Chic in the Tropics, one of the most stylish persons I know in Cebu who can practically get away with anything she puts on as clothes and is one of my bestest friends, partnered with an international fashion retail online, Sophistix.
Read the details on how to get the most coveted summer blog giveaway this season:
Up for grabs is one whole outfit with items from Sophistix, styled by and put together by YOU. Simply by telling us what you’ll be hoping to wear this summer!
1) Giveaway open only to public followers of CITT (click the ‘follow’ tab if you haven’t done so)
2) Giveaway is open to all readers worldwide. Wherever you’re from, don’t hesitate to join!
3) Link back/retweet the contest for those with blogs and Twitter (if you don’t have one, that’s fine, you’re still open to join). We love spreading good news around 🙂
4) Lastly, leave a short yet creative comment showing your inner Sophistix–put together a Spring 2010 outfit from the items available at www.sophistix.net. Make sure to include the exact name of the pieces, as well as the occasion of where you’ll be wearing the outfit. (For purposes of cohesion, a maximum of 2 basic pieces-like a shirt or leggings- can be included in your entry.)
5) The admins of Sophistix will choose the best entry, sending all the items on the winner’s list, and also featuring him/her on their website.
Contest ends exactly on May 5th, and the winner will be announced the day after. So if that isn’t a sweet deal, I don’t know what is. So best of luck to all, will be waiting for your entries!:) Read more here.
Good luck, Cebu!