Xiaomi has announced that its flagship Mi 3 is now available in the Philippines. Mi 3 is Xiaomi’s highest performing smartphone, consistently ranked at the top of industry benchmarks since its first launch. Its Android-based platform — MIUI — is a live operating system constantly improving with weekly software updates. MIUI is incredibly intuitive while at the same time offers power users a high degree of customization.
5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD
Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB
2 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash
HSPA+ up to 42Mbps
3050 mAh internal battery
“We’re excited to launch Mi 3 in the Philippines, our third market in Southeast Asia after Singapore and Malaysia,” said Hugo Barra, VP of Xiaomi Global.
The Mi 3 is priced at Php 10,599 in the Philippines. To purchase a device, users should visit Mi.com, where they will find a direct link to the Mi 3 product page of selling partner Lazada. The popular online marketplace will offer:
- 4 methods of payment: Cash on delivery, credit and debit cards (Visa/MasterCard), MegaLink and PayPal.
- Delivery in 1-3 working days for Metro Manila and 3-10 working days for provincial orders
- Customer support for order fulfillment and delivery at (02) 795 8900 (8am to 9pm weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends and public holidays)
Xiaomi will also offer world-class service and support including the following:
- 7 service centers across the Philippines
- 53 convenient drop-off locations for those not near a service center
- Dedicated customer support hotline available 9am-6pm daily, 7 days a week
Please kindly refer to facebook.com/xiaomiphilippines for more information.
Loved this story? More shopping for gadgets in Cebu here!
Share and Enjoy